10 REASONS to hit the streets for Christmas fireworks in Guatemala
2. They don’t do this stuff at home.
3. Instead of Christmas in July, it’s like the 4th of July on Christmas
4. It’s been awhile since you inhaled gunpowder fumes.
5. You want to test the earplugs the airline gave you.
6. You’ll dance some crazy new steps while dodging live firecrackers.
7. Your ears will still be ringing when it’s time to ring in the New Year.
8. There are no rules.
9. You can meet some cool locals. Probably some crazy ones, too.
10. It will thrill your inner arsonist
by Matt Bokor