Menu Update Alert for… The Terrace at La Casbah
The late-night place for music and dancing in Antigua, La Casbah also offers excellent dining options, which have just gotten tastier with the addition of five new appetizers:
• Vietnam rolls, filled with fresh soybean sprouts, lettuce, fresh mint, chicken, shrimp and rice noodles—all wrapped in delicate rice-paper rolls. The dish comes served with hoisin sauce sprinkled with chopped peanuts.
• Gyozas, pork and vegetable dumplings lightly sautéed to a crisp and finished off steamed in sake. They’re served with a light soy sauce and sesame oil.
• Tiras de calamar, generous strips of calamari fried in tempura batter and tossed in a sweet and spicy Thai sauce. They’re served over a bed of fresh Asian slaw with cilantro vinaigrette.
• Martini de tartar de atun ahi, a sashimi-grade cocktail of diced tuna, avocado, scallions and cucumber. Served in a martini glass, this appetizer is marinated in soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce and pepper, topped off with sesame seeds and lemon zest.
• Alitas de pollo, chicken wings coated in a ginger and orange barbecue sauce served with a tasty chipotle aioli dipping sauce.
Enjoy them from the breeze-swept terrace while watching the scenes on the street below. La Casbah is located at 5a av. norte #30, between the arch and La Merced.
If you have recently updated your restaurant’s menu, let our editor know: firstname.lastname@example.org